NEW: Now with the EZEE LOCK option.
The Paragon Sliding Stacking System is the ONLY Frameless Sliding Stacking System to have passed AAAMSA Product certification and SAFIERA performance rating A1 and A2.
Suitable for extreme weather conditions with strong, aesthetic lines. Can be installed up to 3000mm high. We offer a customized, compact, easy to clean, user-friendly, sliding stacking glass door system with individual panels that stack to one or both sides. Our Paragon sliding stacking system has a robust framework with no uprights between glass panels.
- Smooth crisp lines (aesthetically pleasing).
- Aluminum profiles are smaller comparing it to other similar systems.
- Clear weather strips between glass panels.
- Wide range of colours available.
- Unobstructed view.
- Adding value to your property.
- Totally retractable.
- 95% Opening usage.
- All year use.
- Many shapes(straight, curved, corners).
- Open inwards or outwards.
- Open left, right or both ways.
- Arty internal room dividers.
- Can accommodate any curtains or blinds(short guider-arm protruding).
- Weather resistant wool-pile strips on in & outside of top profile.
- Minimum clearance between profiles to reduce penetration risk.
- Weather resistant wool-pile strip on the outside of the bottom track.
- Build-in drain channel on the inside of the bottom track.
- Triple wool-pile strips on the closing side of the system.
- Double wool-pile strips on the opening side of the system.
- Unique rotating cam-lock action to stabilize the opening panel against wind loads.
- Unique weather strips between panels.
- Clear and UV resistant(Will not go yellow or become brittle).
- Soft silicone inserts to prevent water and wind penetration.
- No rattling.
- 5 Year guarantee on strips.
- Interlocking plastic caps between panels.
- Weather resistant shoulder on the outside.
- Drain pipes installed every 2000 mm to avoid any excess water penetration.
SAFETY & SECURITY
- Internal sliding locks on top and bottom profiles of opening panel.
- Stainless steel key-locks also available.
- 8mm – 10mm Toughened glass.
- 5 Times stronger that normal safety glass.
- Strong and sturdy profiles.
- 6005 Grade Aluminium used.
- 316 Grade stainless steel bolts.
- Structural glue and s/steel mechanical fixing used to secure glass.